1 large potato of your choice, cubed
⅓ cup olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
pepper to taste
1 frozen veggie burger patty of your choice
condiments and garnishes of your choice (ideas: lettuce, sliced red onion, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, mustard, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a medium sized bowl, toss cubed potato with olive oil, salt and pepper until well coated.
3. Spread potato mixture on a sheet pan. Make sure potato is evenly spread, with each cube touching the pan.
4. Once the oven reaches temperature, transfer the sheet pan to the bottom rack of the oven. Cook for 20 minutes, until potatoes are crispy.
5. Cook veggie burger according to package instructions. Toast bun if desired.
6. Insert veggie burger into bun. Serve burger with desired condiments alongside potatoes.