1 medium sweet potato, diced
1 can of black or pinto beans, drained
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoons cumin
1 package hard shell tacos or soft corn tortillasgarnishes of your choice (some ideas: salsa, chopped cilantro, hot sauce)
1. Fill a medium sized pot halfway with water. Bring to a boil on the stovetop.
2. Add sweet potatoes and boil until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Drain potatoes from water.
4. In a large bowl, mix sweet potatoes with beans and remaining ingredients.
5. Warm up tacos according to package instructions.
6. Add spoonfuls of the bean and potato mixture to tacos.
7. Serve with taco toppings of your choice.