2 cans chickpeas
1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
4 celery stalks, diced
1 large dill pickle, diced
3 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 pinch of salt
1 tablespoon sweetener of choice
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
fresh cracked black pepper to taste
2 slices bread of your choice or wrap of your choice
1. Drain both cans of chickpeas.
2. Add chickpeas to food processor. Pulse the chickpeas for 1-2 seconds and repeat until the beans are chopped up, not creamed. This should take no more than 6-8 seconds.
3. Transfer chopped chickpeas to a large mixing bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl with chickpeas and mix well.
5. Serve on bread or wrap of your choice.