2 packages of ramen noodles
2 teaspoons flavor packet (from the ramen package)
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons water
Sriracha to taste
pepper to taste
¼ cup crushed peanuts
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 medium sized onion, diced
1 carrot, chopped
1 red pepper, sliced
1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
1. Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Strain and rinse thoroughly with water before setting aside.
2. In a wok or frying pan, heat the oil. Add the garlic and onion. Next add the broccoli, red pepper and carrot and saute until the garlic and onion is slightly translucent, 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat.
3. In a small bowl, mix together 2 teaspoons of the flavor packet, soy sauce, water and Sriracha to taste.
4. Add the noodles to the pan with the vegetables. Pour on the sauce and mix thoroughly.
5. Season with crushed peanuts and pepper.