1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk of your choice
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 bananas, mashed
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice (sugar, maple syrup, agave, etc.)
3 tablespoons neutral oil (canola oil, vegetable oil, coconut oil, etc.) + more for cooking
4 tablespoons water
2 cups of fresh or frozen
1. In a small bowl combine milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside to let it curdle, 10 minutes. You’ll know milk has curdled when it looks thick and grainy.
2. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together.
3. In a separate bowl combine mashed bananas, vanilla extract, sweetener, oil and water.
4. Add curdled milk and banana mixture to dry ingredients. Gently fold in until well combined. Don’t over mix.
5. Fold in blueberries
6. Heat up a pan with oil. To test if pan is hot enough, add a few drops of water to the pan. If the pan is hot enough the water droplets will bounce and sizzle.
7. Using the ⅓ cup measurer, scoop the batter into the hot pan. When pancake is covered with small bubbles, flip it. Cook for another minute or two then transfer to a plate.
8. Repeat until all the batter is gone.